A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 965 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 965. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 965 Answers
- Consistent, uncontrollable burp : HICCUP
- Model builder’s activity : GLUING
- Lewdly gazing : LEERING
- British multinational bank from 1690 : BARCLAY
- Last name of a British acting legend with a distinctive Cockney accent : CAINE
- Words that go before “boo” when playing with a child : PEEKA
- Cuts the fat : TRIMS
- Resetting the clock on your driver’s license : RENEWAL
- Lively folk dance with accordion accompaniment : POLKA
- Type of metal found in a yard : SCRAP
- What kind music track is this? : MIXTAPE
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂