A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 98 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 98. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 98 Answers
- Something you say when it’s time to leave
- What are these tough nuts?
- Large Mexican tortilla wrap; Spanish for “little donkey”
- James _____, US actor who played Tommy Wiseau in “The Disaster Artist”
- Something damaged and in need of repair is this
- Something you shouldn’t do to a wound, but can for french fries
- Type of malicious software that may harm your computer
- A person who is not a member of the armed forces
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂